NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 22 mai 2017

Ewan Raymond ray MCGREGOR

Ewan Raymond ray MCGREGOR

Ohhhh I do not know how I have to take this episode S3E5
I just zapped the MUG
Ohh to make me tremble
it is done !!!!
Ps just when ray becomes emmit we see that it is not his brother
But how did you do to be three ???
Ray, emmit, rayemmit ??
I saw it last week
But in this episode
It is pronounced
And that you weep for the love of your life (emmit)
or
Ray retrieves her undead female kitten in the bathtub
See you cry
It returns me completely
you know..
Even for a role, two roles
three
I do not know anymore
But know that you are my god
Infinitely great actor in my eyes
The greatest of all the planets of any confused
I'm under the emotion
You are grand ... know the ...
You know it well but I tell you anyway
I love you !!!!!
I went back ... completely I tremble again !!!
I do not know if I will make the article or not
but not right now
Oh bordel Gordon ...... you deserve all the prices of planetes world of all I cry I am moved of you..love ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *