NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 23 mai 2017

In short you have the crisis of the quarantine to the hour just like me arriving in the south ??

In short you have the crisis of the quarantine to the hour just like me arriving in the south ??

Oh I understand you want to know
But on the net I can not
I know too well what it does
But from my life I can

it is from me

Then listen

When you were torn from me of the reunion of the kingdom of God
All my life I have spoken to you
By ironman
The little toy of my brother who did not want any more

All my life I did not know if I had succeeded

To save the treasure of your real Mom
You are his god
his love
But with the disease
Of one of his parents

She was afraid
Detected at birth

and me

No bigger than you
7 years I remind you

I was marked by the great happiness of having a real mom
like yours
I could not make her suffer knowing your future

3 generation jumped

But I managed to avor this disease
your sickness

But I have the gift that it starts like a sponge

But I did not know until I left david on the spot at my meeting of 007 photo in hand that you were alive!
Why 007

Is that there was an exhibition and me meeting it took place there

But before I knew my destiny
A sacred child that I will charter
As mine will be saved
Without I give the day to me as true maman
Unless my only love
or you
The want

You see him make me a child ???
Still less I think

Then I live with my malice for the love of a real mother that I had the happiness of meeting yours from afar I will never have mine or that I will never be me

All starred from 007

But I knew what you wanted

But you missed the ingredients we will say

Then I made you believe your Australian kangaroo as god

But in truth it is not him

You're fine like him
You're smart like him
You have his memory like him
You are a reproduction by yourself
It means you reproduced everything from memory

I originally needed him
The worst thing is that you are like him
Grumpy temperamental
But honest towards others
talented
too perfect

Your love for the islands are not strangled for you

His life it is posed without me
And me grumpy tattoo


You see me tell him
I love you forever??

He knows it

the motorbike
The old songs
your voice
Your faith

Come from him

And all the rest it's me

But when he looks at you he does not see you he sees me !!! The woman he loves !!! So much in his heart !! Because you are my portrait trait for trait
Cars also
And motorcycle with
And your taste of luxury

It was, but still is

The austalia that is getting pill alcohol toilet wc repeatedly I could not and I do not want it

Your strength is not from australia
But from yourself

Where the mixture makes you

The most wanted man in the world

With my donations too
Which began to come and to 40 you will have the whole
believe me

here

I did it for the love of a sacred mom yours that's all

Ps I do not regret anything
I'm not asking for anything

Just that you live your life as you hear it !!
And of being happy of course

I am that
Every second of my life
thanks to you
This is my strict truth - on jéhova

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *