NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 21 mai 2017

Letter for my heart

Letter for my heart

Since the premiere of canada before spain two years did not you stop ??
I was wondering
If you stop
Is the time you come back in memories normally ??
When you are at high speed
How do you think ??
When you arise you sleep at least ??
I told myself
When you stop
You will sleep at least a week you !!
I know you will prefer to sleep on your bike
or
Your motorcycle
I do not know why I ask all his questions
Our thirty can be
But I sometimes tell myself
Not all the time I say to myself
High-speed work life
How he thinks of me ?? to you to tell me
I hope you are well
this also tell me
tenderness
endless
When you read me.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *