NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 29 mai 2017

Eyes wide open

Eyes wide open

I know it's tv
But it's his !!!
on the ground
A piece of glass
It is fictitious
some blood
It is not his

But for me no !!!

It is like in the fire to the stars
It is like in the fire in rome
The coffin

He is not there

But it's him anyway

I can tell myself

This is pipeau !!
Of the joke
The fun what

But it is opposite
double
he is crying

and me
I'm on the ground
under the table
my mother

His brother cries

I know well
it's him
Him anyway

And I cry
Touching my neck

To tete
that's it
it will be

always like that

I know
I know it well

it's done

to be

the hero

all in one

And he will repeat it a thousand times
A million
It is not more

It is beautiful to be 1 milliard

View that I do not
I do not have his news

Just by any interposed screens

Yes it is made for it

all over
sea
Earth
air
hell
paradise

and many more

still and always

Yes i will look

even if
my heart
No longer living
space
Of a moment
Without him

I know
I no longer have anything with him
But say it to my heart

He cries every time
Here I am again

to cry
kisses
I publish
See you tomorrow
I have no word
Just tears of love
Equal and always
for him...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *