NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 21 mai 2017

UK MY SON YOUR PLANS ON THE COMET

UK MY SON YOUR PLANS ON THE COMET

when I say
Comet Survival Plan

This is what he thinks of me:

But how does it
How it knew
How she mixed me
How she reacted

blah
stop

By the heart my love
It must come from the heart
innate
without asking
without return
and it works

My IQ is the most powerful sought after of the 10 people on the planet owns my IQ

In 3 seconds and again it's too much
I know it
I do it
And I arrange
Or gives

And I take when to take

Because my darling

I never give anything without anything

Except for you and your little fairy mirror too damaged by her own father to her

So

Good night

Here are other questions ?? I reply in private on instagram and messenger
Then at
Tomorrow the day of the lord

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *