NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 20 octobre 2019

a depression yes



but I'm not dead
and I'm not going to die
even with screw insults
who does not reach the white dove
but you toad them

I am in love depression
but that will never stop me from loving

so yes I want to repeat

I want to fuck you

and with all my heart

French born
Welsh blood
and Polish pride

have a good mind I wish you well
 
 
yes I forgot

to love ewan mcgregor
even despite himself
and despite myself

I will always love him

and that I understood it well this morning

and do you figure my blog is my journal
it's up to you to stop reading it

and I'm all in my diary
even everything
I do not hide anything
and this is not your case

have a good day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *