NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 24 octobre 2019

to believe you??



if you believe me

speaking of song
she comes when mine from your hands ??
not in Spanish
where I strangle you

to believe you
after you wanted to change the world ??
you changed the world
more than 70 times
dreaming
to make money ??
I thought for your humanity

a piece for your bike
a piece for your humanity
a piece
 for the people you love as your family

David denied me
for my little inronman strawberry

you deny me too for him?

I'm 7 years old
but he is my first
my first want to help
to save

you will have done qioi ??

he's going to die
his mom is waiting for him
she who loves him so much

I will have to tell him ??

I could not

but the pain of tearing it away
broke me

the story
it's repeat
with you
my father is tearing me away from you

of the taxi I have a half of thigh to tear off

take back the archives in winnipeg
that's where they forgot
gauze and chisel
in my thigh
it even happened on tv
open jusua the bone
and it did not bleed absolutely

cold again
an abnormal medicine
short

then life

I'm scared
they call me abomination
we are scared
I'm throwing salt
I am too stupid

I'm having sex with michael
if I liked it "

as a child loves his twin

to play children's games
you're cape or not cape

he broke me

and my little strawberry I read his god it's him
shit he lives my life
at the same time
 
 
small strawberry
because he has his mouth as red as snow white

and my daughter carried by you
 your ex

just shouting at her for life

and you looked at me comem if I was a criminal
I went

we live

our life

it's our network our normality
 
although I have trouble
All the time
that you do not appear to me

come back
Internet

about the master

I believe yes

but you have my place

I was in 4 countries to see 
you are a god

do it
 if you want to stop
and return to the theater

the yes I tell you

I approve
and I will approve you totally
with my song

even the rose

become silly by negative energy of others
shit pay attention
 without all that
I tell you no

and if your answer is like David
spare me your anger

I sucked enough in the shit
hlm

black water
insect
chip
mold
wash myself with cologne
and the bathtub
Black wall mocking
stinking

and my mother hold me
for whom I slide
because of the black
to wait what clear again
without the insects

so if you put your anger in addition

you kill me both
I who loved you so much and will always love you

look at you at the end
you are
almighty like me

if you believe
that I will have you look at a human ??

never
No way

here is my answer
Take care of yourself
I love you with your answer please thank you...
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *