NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 29 octobre 2019

little reminder my son

little reminder my son

I said
I take care of everything
unless you have been outside your private life
not in

internet all that know

july 2018 it's ironman himself who turned on my eiffel tower

and why??

because he knew
that my son
even if I do not wear you

in England the woman who has 22 children was 13 years old

internet verifi

short

when we want to be
lee pace

we stand trznquile
we are wise
shy in life

but a real human beast like lee pace at work


in July

my depression was at worst

and I do not believe in lies
Above all, be a mcgregor for 4 years

short half

I was at the worst

I looked for you

you knew it

a heart
will not kill you
shit, you're not king anymore
that's when I'll have it down

and see your choices lee will be well before you

he keeps his private life well private him

in short, you ignored me
left over


that's why I hesitated with you

tom him
never have me
leave
and even less betrayed

and always answered me
not me certe
but he yes

if I'm in ruins
it's because I gave you life again
and that your father of heart
put me in the dark

and we do not worry I have until this weekend to learn

and I will reverse what he
made me
and you with

to defend you from him

but you are deaf
and self-starter

and I can not stand it anymore
Never again
you hear me
Never again
 but I thank rdj who made me smile in 2018 and who always understood everything ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *