NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 22 octobre 2019

About their number of movies



in 1 Ewan Mcgregor
 
big problem
I was wrong digit I forgot his 5 series
 
 in +

oh yes I'm never wrong
but this is my second time the mistake is human

then 69 films + 5 television series
 
 24 years of career

- in 2 Jude Law
 
28 years of careers
and 58 movies
 
 
 
- in 3 Hugh Jackman

18 years of career
52 films
 
I thought it first me
but no
I was persuaded
 
 
- in 4 Tom Hiddleston
(I do not speak of theater that has nothing to do
the list is longer than all of us gathered
he is a lover of the theater
the numbers are just audiovisual and cinematographic)
 
 16 years of career
and 38 films
 
 
- in 5 Luke Evans
 
8 years of career

and 29 films and series...
 
 this is a correction made on ewan mcgregor
a 5 series
I had occulted fargo
brief handed to the real counter
therefore

ewan mcgregor
from his young age
48 years old
number 1 in classemant

that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *