NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 20 octobre 2019

then there is Welsh !!!



you think scare me with your insults ?? think again
yes, I am French
yes in half last minute I thought
 Galois and not French

why will I think french ??
since my france
led by a puppet
giving free rein to everything that is not our country
who forgets the principle of laicity

no i'm not racist
just realistic

I love my country
I like the republic
but I do not confuse me between the French constitution of the man and the cytoyens
and the right
 
 
hence my anger for being French
so yes
my dilation I like sport

yes I was insulted to have been the girl to mcgregor
and every day

mcgregor it's called
ewan gordon mcgregor
and is Scottish first
of British nationality

respect that and I will take you back
 and my weak point
is my love for a Scottish Cytoyen

yes, Scotland is not the land of Wales
as the Wales is not British but Welsh !!
 
 
 but know it is not me who is made to win the Wales

another
Welsh

whom I love with all my heart

thanking my Welsh grandfather
deceased

who I thought of first
who built France whole cities
but remaining
Welsh

in the soul like me
and I piss you off

and long live my grandfather
and long live Wales !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *