NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 23 octobre 2019

the new zealand is famous for its magic



yes the legend says
that the team of the new zealand is renowned for its magic
white
 or
 black

can not matter
 then me too
know that since I was 17, I've been known for my Wiccan magic of Welsh blood

it is they who launched
eye for eye
in for teeth

but I am  Welsh
i am in love with england
London
covent garden
and an english
the most badly polished in the world

I say

May the best win
May the force be with you my Love
Mayit be
 
too... 
 
 and know that I only read the new zealand
since 5 years
and you??
24 hours??
I beat you 48
years
my age !!!
 
know that in my blood
Love always wins

that love is white
that love is black

like my heart
 
 
know that
who does not try
do not try anything
and you will not have anything

then my motto

I'm trying
and
I always get
of
I would have everything

of my precious
loves of my blood
sinks my heart
by love
 
 
 good week
 to you...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *