NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 20 octobre 2019

Whenever I liked someone 1



since I was 16
I loved wildly gordon become ewan mcgregor

if my mother is right ??
Yes
but for him I'm dead
sometimes I think I'm cursed because of him
from what he wished badly looking at me
 you're mine
and you will not belong to anyone but me to me and to no one else

shit we were teen
and I did not know anything about life at 16
still I am 48 years old
that's it he does not know where he never wanted to know
 
 
what he can not understand
and it's not a cliff

that out of my pencils my computer
or at the time of my family

I know nothing
I do not even know how to speak

ask tomas
he had me at the time tear the words out of my mouth
 
 
I am admiring in front of a person in love even in friendship if I am touched

but because of that I became dyphasic
that means

in thought I can do miracles

but outside of my home
I do not know where I'm going
if I do not know
I photograph everything with my phone to know where I'm going
if not I do not go out
 
 it's spychosomatic
I know it well

but the loss of my love with gordon
that he never believed that my father had come looking for me
sold by the family
in short, I came out alone

but not in love
it's worse

I made him become kings

and I am a victim of the black anger of another
britanique
that I finally managed to love in his eyes
but at this precise moment
fate put me back on the road
my piece of cabbage that I had saved my little strawberry was alive
and one more man
beautiful as a god
how do you want me to love?
 
 
meanwhile a Jesus fallen from the sky

tell me my life in my place and he loves me
I'm typing it
and I did not even know how to tell him
he'll take me for a crazy

he loves me
but left
and made his life
thinking about me
if i like it my jesus ??
in his presence I would say yes

and that I'm scared
that he does not tell me anything anymore
not even a tweet either
since he know

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *