NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 14 avril 2021

ahh my tenderness


I'm not happy at all
you don't smile anymore

Why

I explode when you are in the air

you don't even know the incredible existence alive

stop them it's not you
you is
you make love in the air
ohh your pieces I don't count them anymore
but the pain and you there is more

you know when you said to me i still hear it
when we want we can

so when i want i can
so i want your smile you can

honestly
on earth i hate you
you are bored you are kidding yourself you are messing around

but when you are there
you live
and I live more than you
this is
big Bang

I will not make you contine song and blablablablah

but directly
on my knees
for us
stay as you are
fuck everyone

and continue to be
please ...... for me ....

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Sur la route du retour

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *