NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 14 avril 2021

No you don't know David

 


you always take me for a bitch

since then I have done everything to make myself ugly
of all feelings
so that none of you

don't know
you fucked up a shit

I hope it's worth it
it's half a persia
you know that
in short do what you want
anyway you always loved the young lady barnaby

yes I failed to hide
and you took advantage of it scavenger

of the three yes
I haven't flown yet
A suprise
your hell is just beginning
to what
the little bird will no longer come out
I remind you that it is mine
and I won't leave without my whole constitution
if i have to go
it's not done yet tomorrow is another day
 but yes only one knows that I love to die of it

but you are looking for still looking darling

but tom william will never betray me

it's a coriasse
and even in pieces he will never betray me

and you cannot reach it, the order will forbid you
Tom William is the coronation of the rose

attention to you I warn you
that's all
and I give the order now
near and far

and the two others including my love in addition
rose is red red is blue sings nice poppy
sing again and again for me
of your 3 rosemary browns in your garden

be careful what you do
be fair
loving as you like
but behind the man
fuck you

you will never be where my life always will be
with or without me
one one one

good continuation
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Tu me manques beaucoup

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *