NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 14 avril 2021

Our reactivated trinity

 

Our reactivated  trinity

jesus marie joseph
you needed my life to reactivate it
you 2 scavenger

I'm very happy for you

but for it to last
I must accept

you had two domains
love and career

you destroyed it voluntarily to make it reborn

G zero
D Zero
N Zero

to be
G 9
D 9
NOT-  ?

you will not have my acceptance

he will live he will have
I prefer my destiny
let it be his

is that clear ???

take david what you have to take the time that it will be
but it will never last without me

and I decide that it will be without me
good continuation
to you 2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Tu me manques beaucoup

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *