NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 16 avril 2021

identical blue

 

identical blue

what to say
already
it's not your fault my condition
I am detached, lost in everything that falls to me

if you were online
when your post arrived
I put the heartbeat
because mine was gone
and I cried
no pain
of joy
you are there
I can't tell them what they want to know
if i knew it

know that you are beautiful
gorgeous
fighting
annoying I don't know how to explain it
a bit the opposite of fury
but strength in hand
 
a dough per step
a pet of your dog the company is you

you are there
this is what matters to me in my opinion for you
ah that doesn't give what I want to tell you in translation ohh
definitely I don't miss one
clumsy blunderer

I am the best
but a foot without my donation I don't know who I'm going where I am
what I'm trying to say awkwardly
is that you are my direction my compass

ahh I'm null In our lives, you and me, you are my superman
in our work you are my hero
and for my life you are my sword that protects me from everything

that's who you are to me ....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Didi

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *