NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 12 avril 2021

MioDio inEnglish

 



you fascinate me
you are completely crazy
but incredibly awesome

say you will redo the exploding units please
you will jump from mars the planet
the eiffe tower you haven't done it yet

ah big ben no more

ahh I assure you
conceived
when I look at you
speechless I do not move
I am only looking for you
a hurricane could explode the end of the world I will only look at you
you flying unidentified
my little plug of tenderness
shooting star
ah I assure you you will not sell any
when I look at you
there is no one who exists anymore
everyone is gone
just you
ahh never change
please
I adore you as you are.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Om Mani Padme Hum 4

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *