NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 5 avril 2021

My husband my easter gift for you

My husband my easter gift for you

stop ?? afraid that you take the big head

go all the way

my love I hate to be disappointed
I can't even stand
he is ceased to be the supreme the sun

we call it body displacement

but in reality it is our speed of movement of light
 
you, you get there
yes yell at me

how many in a thousand times
you are next to it in the bed
you bother me
I look for you everywhere

yes same as my song yours by hans zimmer

I can't even catch you

how many times
even my cat will run in all the rooms when you are there he wants to be
with you like me

and i have the only cat in the world that meows like a dog
for you to stay
he catches you

I assure you
here is

him far behind
he even knows lost

I eatis in london he didn't even find me

here you are here is why the only one who beat me and you don't need to beat me it's already done

that's why I didn't follow up on our fight

it's already done
Raised to the rank of our highest student there is
the 3rd beyond beyond so be it

thank's for all..... 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *