NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 19 avril 2021

tell you what diomio

 

tell you what diomio

because of him
you left her behind
don't tell me anyone's apology for anything
don't use the protocol of my buttocks and yours

she is special she is the proof that we exist
that another tomorrow is possible
she was born from us
without codes without programming of his assholes

you have no idea who you are
who we are
don't make it look to me
she she is
how long was born
I don't care think you want me
but she is unique
divina by birth
you hear
so don't come teach me a lesson
by blablabla
for that I will not even hesitate to anything
for which nothing is lacking
and that I do it me
without the need of anyone
 
I have no order to receive from you
damn but wake up border
you know who u are at least shit

 especially not you
blinded by a conand who wants to be fucking you
fuck you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *