NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 22 avril 2021

to the sorcerer hunter,

 

to the sorcerer hunter, you have to tell you about your 
hilletrism, he was my nicest and most adorable client in my 
clairvoyance 
cabinet when I was in Paris and what he made him endure, cry like a madwoman
 that you don't even have think only one probe has him ??
 his family, your awareness, 
what are you doing for them ?? 
go break you i regret that one thing my son my heart
 I should have given you a jerk already poor lamentable girl
how u hung up on him in his distress he loved you asshole is
 get the hell out of me
and we'll see

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *