NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 23 avril 2021

you are going to be angry with me my heart all the worse I am going to you

 



you are going to be angry with me my heart all the worse I am going to you

you know you and me in the same basket
we throw in the water here it is we two that
two ragmen dog and cat opposite but come on

but yesterday it was a drama of 
breathing for me
because I have news 
from you
and you
let me explain

on the verge of breathing

I read
My daddy my daddy 
sweet daddy
don't give up my daddy
I answered her mademoiselle iced

it is complicated
but know
that for her
like for me

It doesn't matter if 
you're blue white regardless of 
all the faith books
she loves you you know that
her daddy sweet daddy

me it's the same I don't care 
about your talk, not you about you
hoopla your fault or not 
whether you try or not I know
 very well

but you are MY 14
all year round all the time
it's the same as 
mademoiselle you are shitting
we miss you
to her I felt I still feel
my god damn daddy

don't waste your life for nothing my heart
Life is a gift
we can wear the colors of 
everything we are always
what we are
you I love you like that
and that will never change
if you don't understand
you are my 14 from the 
bottom of my heart ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Sur la route du retour

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *