NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 8 avril 2021

you are a great pathetic

 

you are a great pathetic

it's not the why of the how
it's your life your choice
be happy

but the principle

you took advantage
behind my back
you say because i take care of mio dio

I have aatributions to make
you don't even know who you reached
who I am

your behavior is despicable in the morning you still tell me I love you
you wish me happy
you never wish me anything
you're a liar
a big patient
you came to get me
not me
you wanted me
not me
 I accepted
 
 my rank my attribution

the assaults that I suffered are because of the violence here to survive
 even mine I didn't ask for anything
to no one

my attacks of which has acid it is to keep my supermarket shopping with my shopping cart

these are the problems for 1 year where everyone survives

but that you cannot understand

again you tell me because of your mentor

but treating me like shit today
you humiliated him "too

your fans are all leaving
the principle that you had with them is worse than me

and endangering others
your work
your career
had to think about it before

we don't behave like nothing is happening

I'm there to protect what I could the last week
the series I hope she will get by
about you no

you are back as is with your hands alone

skinny please you are huge fat

do what you want

so just one thing
you are unforgivable
it is irrevocable

nobody will do anything to you

but don't be surprised that you won't ever get up
what you are
a pathetic idiot

get into isolation quickly
will make you despair

you are the master of your tail

may
you are no longer privileged
nor of our family
nor of our rank

you just go back to what you were
nothing whatsoever
you chose
choose your path

stay there
your sincerity has always been a problem for me
get over your lies
regain your courage
your virtue
you're no longer
virtuous

and the two of us it's over ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *