NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 17 décembre 2017

yes I am affected

yes I am affected

we are not born big
it's the incidents of life
junk food
antidepressants (me)

and we are discriminated by everything !!!

I have lean but it's hard
and the eyes of others
star in date
my ex ewan mcgregor in spain
and every day
less now
I am at the equart of my life
a little
reflection on reflection
as
your shoes
clothing
even my hair on my face
I can not afford to buy the cream veet all the time (without advertising)
already for my hair
miss colette
I do not even answer
sentimental depression
she tells me
he says shit
but if she knew who
and for whom I fell?
for a shitty beard
who makes fun of the world
short
paper
boult
same genicology
made me say
Revenged when you get lean
your rub is useless
I have a weight of 38 kilos
even my doctor at capbreton
stop talking to me
and again she had diagnosed me
144 pounds
thank you anti depressor
in space of few termps
and I do not eat
I can not afford either
rice
and a week of soup with pasta

so yes when we make fun of the woman
it makes me crazy
short
morality
without a price
you're fat
you die
that's all of my words

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *