NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 10 mars 2020

777

777

my little heart

I share at 7
and if you have 7 table I will take it back
but i will warn you

my neighbor
I took a picture of it
she was surprised

and the third 7 I take everything back to everyone

I never did
but i will
I wait until the end of April to find out

I'm tired of being told
You are going to die
since my brother
quand j'avais 12 ans
 to my psychiatrist
it seems that it gives 10 more years told me my neighbor

brief bike
I need time
even if my mind remains a formula 1
I detoxify myself
from gordon
easy
but michael
not easy
I'm going to get there
it's for you
and you
do it for me
be the best to make me dream
first
that's all i ask you
if my smile
voila-divine love

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *