NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 19 mars 2020

my son what?

my son what?

what do you not understand ??

to be with your family ??
6 months that I repeat it to you

you only have to take your half
because weary they are going to have a crisis like never they have never seen

get stuck in your house before you can never go home
 
 
I'm not kidding
3 years that I prepare you, at worst

your prime minister will return to his convictions
and follow, germany

you don't
you cried and you'll never get over it

you prefer to take yourself and not protect your family, ??

I am not your family
I just saved your life

but between you and me
there are dead and there will be more

go home
go home
go home

and I save a life only once !!!
is that clear ??
hate me I don't care
but even come back with him
for your confinement for your mom..please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *