NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 avril 2020

1-2Ah I swear to you (against you)

Ah I swear to you (against you)

an annoying letter but I don't give a damn I'm in confinement
then I answer you
it's been a long time
 
 
anyway ewan and me since we were a teenager
live an impossible love in your eyes
I will never see it again
I'm jude law's asshole and him in the air yes
so what
you envy me ??

I'm with the bed fleas
mold
the stench of water
insects dripping from the shower

and I answer you
 
 
yes i had a queen's life
not overwritten by an aussie

by the way mn gordon reve de michael and spends his life in australia to look like him
believing that michael and me? even reynold's asshole believes it

yes michael and me it's a breeze
cape not cape
dog and cat
but by cam
and you name me came girl?, as far as i know camegirl are the whores right ??
 
 
but it's my private life
yes i said ewan is my god of interpretation
ewan is not made to be locked up
but live with his motorbike and give love to you the real fans
not you cons tonight
whatever
ewan is the nicest in the world i know and even the infamous he will help them !!!
 
 
yes i have things to settle with ewan
but it doesn't concern anyone

yes i have to be the top new at mcgregor
oh it's normal
he is brilliant genie
but he is like that

even doubts him
but whatever his roles
a role stands out
kenobi

on the net myself I read and interviewed
crazy people like me from starwars
and not all of them even remember a name

except and yes except from ewan mcgregor

ewan the difference to others
he plays as he likes
he is in love with his story
it's like that
 
 it's like that
and it will never change

he is father yes
ester will follow him
but locked up him you will kill him
I know it
yes i love him as he loves me
and no one can take away what we're living
since our 16 and he 17 years !!
unique
we talk while sleeping
he pulls my life up
he draws from our love

and yes he is right

only true love helps the other
even on another planet it's like that
and I accepted it
and there will be my life

speaking of my life ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *