NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 avril 2020

It's really you



you know what's crazy ??
you disappear you reappear
disappearance repair

you know what crazy ??
 every time i have them
you reappear

to believe that the day of my departure when I had them
I cry emotion
I need it
you wanted
I was afraid but I wanted
 
 ahh you and your fears
you and your anxieties

ultimately transmitted to your seen reappearance after 25 years
and disappeared as quickly

but good god
when will you live for you ??

and I cry

you idiot
the greatest question in the world and even beyond
full of doubt
but a genius of interpretation
still don't know
what can we continue ??
and continuous
you do not know it ??
 
 is to see you unhappy
sick
it returned me
I know who I am
the greatest of the greatest

but know that you are a man before you are a hero
no i'm lying
you are the hero before you are a father before you are a man
 
 is to see you unhappy
sick
it returned me
I know who I am
the greatest of the greatest

but know that you are a man before you are a hero
no i'm lying
you are the hero before you are a father before you are a man

if I hold it against you, not to have returned

we saw you here several times
but not knocking hard on my door no

to live life already

you are the hero

shining

but too close to the ephemeral flame

takes time to live
 
 
if i want it ??
I should never have left you at the pub hotel, you and David never

but the stronger star

but I don't deny the stars on the contrary

but see you again
you think about it
I know it
but to play idiot
you know
I had enough

i we love each other ??
All the time
I have no doubts about you in anything
except
yes except
kisses to you
here i want you
stronger than my death yes
ah you heard of smoking avoid this covide19

I may be lucky I never wanted to quit smoking
you my first cigarette
decrease yes
but never without your magic lip
 
 ah damn i want my tattoo
ladybug
not the insect
but mexico
do you remember my real first name at least ??
I associated it with Luca

hide my first name
it's from you
you were so afraid that the devil would take me away from you

oh you like
but you are there i know
I have always loved two
you
him
jule and jim
me you your true nature
but i read everything
I wanted to do everything soho but with you

in short
why so much mess
tell me
i will always miss you
wherever you are...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *