NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 avril 2020

5 I told you

5 I told you

and when it happens who will rain me
I have enough to know everything
I warn you and you are crazy
like my son
I wrote to her on my fucking blog
leave with your half but together
where did it ?? no
michael i told him hawaii
what does he do ??
bad education putaid
there is no other actor to advertise, right ??
to stay put
his cancer
I am scared
shit fuck you
gordon mourns his friend and if he had listened to me
his garage in vacancy force please
no one thinks of me
how bad i see you
without doing anything
that i am nothing for you
to see you smoking it little by little erde I have had enough I don't speak anymore
 
still me from barnaby
model swallows
to tell me nothing more
Well, I'm done

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *