NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 30 avril 2020

David damn damn

David damn damn

I loved when you snapped your fingers

and they came out of the walls !! jude in power
and boom harry canada i don't know what royal in you
fly away lost
I rowed for you to bite
nothing nada

they are crazy and david boom
there is nothing left

oh i miss it
why did you line up
she does not deserve you
you are going crazy
I did not do anything
but I should have
prevent you in may
just before

david listen there is only one fisher king
in the world
do you know ??
you miss me
here is
and where am i ??
covent garden
where you were driving me crazy by bringing them out
ohh david
become jude again i take you
if I had one last wish to the good god who speaks to you
ask him
my favor
of
become you again ..
dis lui david 
au bon dieu
allo???
( je te dessine irresistible comme tu es vraiment il n'y a pas d'age dedans
 ca y es ou pas
et ca dors en toi david je meurs sans le
 vrais jude voila c'est dit a bon entendeur je te salut bien en te dessinant ) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *