NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 avril 2020

- 3 and last facetime

- 3 and last facetime

never again never

ah i forgot
I am unlivable witch artist who dreams of a real bathroom
a kitchen
and a workshop to paint and let the peace go

be mad i am

i didn't want michael
but from the chair yes
but no longer responds

and yet the bike
I have seen
by dint of telling me
you will die
I like the bike
 
 
facetime from michael
I refuse to see my mother cry again

brief bike result
I have no clothes
already i could
i float in it

I have soles and not shoes

this is my private life

and I refuse to coyucher
yes i was married but sold without sleeping

'Cause I was thinking about a fucking chair, did you dream or not

divorce knock to death coma

i protect david
taken in the back and beg to shut my mouth if not soho

in short

I want that I don't know
the richer the more idiotic



to david


anyway next

energy of others I am medium scouting

so I take other people's energies to make them champions

even mikey's world know it

ewan in my eyes is the real actor i will always love him
he is director
I will break down in tears

he is everything for me but we are impassible his wife his you his real fans
his life
his roles

even if it was me first
but i know my place
in his heart
there is the hero
the father
you all
and at the very bottom
in the dark
towards the end
there is me

and it will stay that way
whether you like it or not

that's it that's all

ps i am buddhist
and my drawings are my bed

but only for one in the world
it's not just the front
there is the bottom
the colors
and especially when I don't name

but he will always be blind and deaf

go fuck me peace i answered you
so never envy me again

I challenge who comque to live in this shit which I hope one day
see the day
if the coronavirus didn't get the better of me ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *