NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 mars 2017

alors on est jaloux de moi ???

Like that jealous of my condition
at once

Yes I love and I love TPMP it is not MCGREGOR who will tell me the opposite and yet Jackman month

While I am away and I am on holiday with TPMP none of you come
Bravo what solidarity

So see you

Ps I do not care what you think of me

What do you think of me ??

Go and see you band


And you know very well that just by looking at it it will rise

And you two ???

Ba you go down

that's it that's all
Hello

Yes I prefer to give my donations to tpmp than to little idiot who forgets to tell me merely hello

then Hi !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *