NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 19 mars 2017

You're not used to


Michael

But you now know
That it's hard
to maintain
A lasting peace

24 hours

7j / 7J

But in case of conflized it is immediately
And not tomorrow

this time

all
  We did it

They know I love them
But if I did not tell you enough

The voice of love

the most powerful

all together

I love you

try
to put

And we succeeded
To deviate
and

allow

To keep our recipes
Lol I release a bit

So I will strengthen you

Please

Do not drink tonight
Your favorite girlfriend
Please
Waits tomorrow

It's for me
the return

I vomit

Short desolate but that's it

Go to my little heart and thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *