NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 21 mars 2017

On henryiancusick I never say anything ?? no !!




On the contrary it frightens me as an actor
Mother in the MENTALIST and SCANDAL

Oh bordel

I still have the goosebumps !!!! just thinking about it !!!

And he has reborn my faith (always) in our Lord Jesus
2 times !!

In real paris sandalette (I had not seen the film and he asked me Mary, you realize JESUS ​​AND MARY it was missing more than Joseph)

And suddenly I saw the film
Oh name of a brothel more than 20 times at least !!!!!

Here is yes it is true it is it that summarizes just the word HAPPINESS, internationally and for me the day of today

And it is discreet
And since I knew him before LOST
Never once did I open my mouth on him on his work or other
Not once !!!!

HENRY IAN CUSICK is the happiness to see at the cinema !!!
that's it that's all

Ps there is also IRON MAN where I only said once when he asked too much rgent
Once and it is all in all !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *