NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 mars 2017

If IRONMAN to TPMP ?? I come to paris now !!!



I swear

IRONMAN in addition he will be DORTEUR Doctor Dolittle

TPMP is the diminutive of Touche not to my post

And BABA is the nickname of the presenter who makes me scream to smile to me damned and I admire it enormously it Cyril Hanouna

Then IRONMAN soon doctor if you pass

Take me by the way I go to paris ok ???

thank you

It's there I dream even when it will be doctor it will always be for me ironman I fly in the sky to bet for TPMP !!!

Oh it's my dream I really love this show I assure you kisses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *