NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 25 mars 2017

I know I'm not stupid



They know

My first guy

This is not marking the post on my head

And that I am worth gold

me

But for now I do that relax

And their audience is growing at crazy speed

I love BABA it's cool

It is the presenter

Then if you like me as you say

You know that PAMELA ANDERSON came ???

Oh I'll be damned to see MCGREGOR JACKMAN ON THE TPMP  TVC8
French television

Yes mcgregor you owe me this !!!

Oh you will be beautiful there ba

But I prefer all of you

LUKE LÀ BA

THEN Like me even stronger going to TPMP I will love it

thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *