NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 mars 2017

Who I draw there that I have time ??

Who I draw there that I have time ??

I just answer this question ok
If not in private I will listen to my music

short

It scares me at once and is a flower

I is a victim as being the killer

This is for his job

But it is there is

The wind
Like the gypsy
His mini guitar in his hand
His eyes oh mamamannnn
When I get into it again
I am in our world forgotten by all

Just him and me

It is my holiday my rare bird
My nimal
My heartbeat

and especially

I love his genius

To be without a chain
And do what it pleases !!

I like his odacity
Its colors

His universe where he is alone
And that I seek the door
Of his heart

to know

Where it is hidden
Why is it distant
Like the song

of me

I miss it here

It is my rare squirrel of protected woods of the whole world here it is all big kisses to you all aurevoir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *