NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 12 avril 2021

2:3 HC you give them and you take back

 

you give them and you take back
it's not that to love

you suddenly give another image of yourself
the serious worker
the musclor
but even I didn't believe it

you saw the mess you made
I did not save your bullshit there is too much and I am not your trash
i have never seen anyone behaved like you
the handsome smile in front and the tiran from behind

stop while there is still time
it is not you that
even the super star is gone
who are you
God??
no
nothing
 before maybe a hero
but nothing more

you have changed
you became ugly
magnified

you the anti fat man
what are you?
a bull's neck at the slaughterhouse

and then your silence
it's open suddenly
Hi
but when we are an icon we don't do that
at least suddenly
and you show them what
your girl
their first reaction was
wich one
and there they felt betrayed
there aren't just me too
for taking care of you
my duties
where i chose you instead ewan mcgregor
who must have been Superman
and yes poor idiot
me the great divinatory
choose between your ex and her ex for a night out
the gag
and I screwed up in style
I forced you on them
with my word of real blood

you realize ?? but I continue this these are the obligations
love will follow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Om Mani Padme Hum 4

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *