NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 12 avril 2021

I asked for help from TOM CRUISE yes

 


because with your dark bullshit behind your back
I will be forced to testify to justice against you

and in tom i ask him to protect me so i don't go
justice you realize
it doesn't seem
you gave value to your behavior with amihammer

doing so
and to the Irishman who will come out with a book
for my son i will never forgive you
predator you

yes I asked Tom because I'm going to die said almler
if you think I'm kidding you

what you did openly tell the truth about your real you since
 you destroyed your neurons

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Om Mani Padme Hum 4

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *