NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 12 avril 2021

3:3 HC your love for me not me

 

your love for me not me

it was you who came to get me
in love
your blah, I believe it
that you still love me
I do not doubt it for one second
it's the only thing that is sincere in you

but my love I washed you clean out I don't know how many times from hell to her
how many times have I told you

at home
but no, it's a weekend
it's just a passing
a nothing
it's you that I love

That is true
but you only like that we admire you that we look at you that we devour you

for that you have to be a god
but you are far from it

you used me
you don't even know how to talk to him

you asked me
and all you asked me is for her
so i'm the lifeline your dictionary to fuck

well done

but impurity made you completely crazy
look at your blood
not of a devil
your birthmark has burst
your anabolic picures or I don't know what this route has for miles

you the natural

does it provide you or what ??
and your costume ??
it's her and you continue
you had your accidents because there were 2 others
always because of your costume
and it's normal that you keep her

well I wish you to be happy

but she betrayed you to the journalist in the plural
bragging you showed everyone your trophy 3 weeks after a silence since last year when you took it back and change again

and you said it besides what destroys you

I gave you everything in love but not in the eyes of all ever

at home
 
not to mention your rudeness in not responding to even your fellow friends
 you humiliated me
of my two functions
that of my real blood

and my word in your job
you have rejected all honor to me in theater and cinema

and you feel good in your head for having done this to me

I never saw anyone
neither in love nor in my functions
although certain
in short
never of my life
and
did I do it for you

from the temple
it's terrible
and from my heart

for the sole reason

i want to stay alive
I was dishonored
and I have modesty

and yes I don't want to go there I'm going to die of it that's why I asked him

and she
you his trophy

your fans
have all found since your driving
even on her
of what I dreaded so much
to protect yourself
to get out

she is infected and you are a carrier of this infection

damn i don't understand anymore you became zombie his pentain
from a whole planet to tell you
you haven't listened to anything

but she looks where she is walking because she destroyed you and they are not me
she won't go far
2015 you with the English women's team in full party undressed ca has the limit

but she their coalgirl the cocksucking
and you fell

be happy that's all i wish you

I am not jealous
but not stupid
nor your trash

I don't believe anyone even me
I need it under my nose for me to realize

but I got too much of you
in duplicate
and i lost everything in my life
even my dignity

so i stop all of us
of our obligations

I wish you to be the happiest in the world
but you and me
it's irrevocably over 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *