NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 13 avril 2021

allo KARATE KID

 

I think you are meditating
therefore
you are
earlier
in mode
reconstruction
it's not what you eat or drink
but a debt that you pay for another
i will be clear
stop being fraternal
either that you
and just you
yes you are the protector of the colors of england
they are going to yell at me again
but 007 in my eyes it's you 24h24
here is
and in my blog
when I name 007  it's you
never seen never speak
but know that you are truly the greatness of soul
I am honored to be your mantra to yes
you are
welcome

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

C’est quoi le bonheur ?

 Recueil automne 1998 Mechtild Hülsmann Communautés de Jeunes Cologne LE BONHEUR C’est quoi le bonheur ? Le bonheur est plus qu’une simple p...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *