NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 16 avril 2021

David you want me to tell TOM

 



what you are
what you did to your poor beasts
at the mills
you want me to tell him
black magic
that you use and make used
but he will kill you
I just caught it
all
the interior
you emptied
for your personal account
anti-wrinkle
you did not hesitate
sacrificed
their vital water
not to mention that you had to
the ultimate offering
pure divinity
me
I who saved you from your junk
and not that once an asshole
to fight against the windmills of your homeless in the mother escrements on the ground
how many times have I washed you and you have returned
so that you are standing
so
go away
and that I will never see you again
be happy that I don't tell him the rest
but sooner or later
it will be
that it was you who destroyed
justice is like oil, it always rises to the surface
like you and your answering phone

it was easier to click a finger to make them bend over to you
let it be you now
in front of yourself
 
goodbye david

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *