NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 16 avril 2021

David de MONMARI my very last words

 

David de MONMARI my very last words

virtual husband
he's the one he wanted
among the 12 main realities
he chose the one me
whether you like it or not he is and is there

what betrayed you
he has a twin brother
not arrived on time
before after
and his brother is with him all the time
and yes
and the soul was no longer with him

only an asshole like you
knew the true love he has for me
could make you useful
sacrificed me
you just lacked purity
but here is it, know that I prefer to die for him
instead of it being one more soul to serve you

and I reviewed everything and also
dispossess them of their vital water

I believed in your good humanity
but you know very well how to bring people back to you

my husband is the divine weapon that you can never be

his love for humanity
without distinction
no difference
without discrimination
is unwavering
you never admit it
and that's what lost you.......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *