NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 10 avril 2021

for me you are afraid DAVID

 

for me you are afraid DAVID

you are right
I don't know how to lie
not say yes
but not lie

yes i have had enough

nothing exists anymore
france england
endless open war

yes you have given up
Yes
for an asshole that from the beginning
you held me back for not

even if we never had
we have what the others don't have
we both

I know it
 the asshole with the bell that rings miles away

Yes
but i'm an apple a jug
to love her again

but my real
you always knew
Curiously
except your words still in my head

he does not deserve you

maybe, maybe not

I don't know who he is now it's on

but I remember your words
you looked at me and said
draw me the light
but the light does not see it
how do you want me to draw it

you
god is light

and you repeated that on your plate


it is everywhere and yet it is only light

go beyond your imagination and you will find

david where is god eh
on the money side
and more on the dream side

god started with my hand my unicorn that i still have
a channel
and I didn't need a franc or a euro

just dreaming it
 stupidity is not fair to him
greed
not belittle
ah no what a disgrace
netflix
hbo
shit he just had to create his own platform
where there will be only him
even his conferences if he wants
as long as there are buttocks
but everyone will pay for it
me the first
july david
a 14 he could even have flown with France in f16
shine the eiffe tower that day

not even
ahh the chanel t-shirt is far away
yes it is important for me
that asshole blah blah
he thinks that his navel is rotten to the veins
money
money is to receive not to lose money
and that he will never understand

the values ​​of my heart of me of everything to him all alone
and he leaves again
in the year 4000 and why not in 100,000 years
there, you know everything
I don't taste anything anymore
that's all
if i could put my fist on his face i would believe me
all God he is
 in case
he was my first in bed
here it is in case
but this is not the cause that breaks me
it is
it is it
that he no longer respects anything
nothing at all
Apart from him fucking navel, here it is
yes he never let go of me
never
except here I am collapsed
even if it is this time recklessly
he still knows
for july
ask him ... it's okay i did the best i can tell you david
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Shalom Aleijem

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *