NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 21 avril 2021

Gordon do you take yourself for god ??

 

Gordon do you take yourself for god ??

Who are you for 33 years later?
it's you 20 years old
you screw my life up

you think i didn't know what you were doing to him

Why
simply
by jealousy
interest
silver
no it wasn't enough for you

him
him what
he is what you will never be
a man
a hero
a powerful
me who is it
so what
 you thought you
 
or the other who comes to cry
give me a child
like a sepillary
you
ohh I'm beautiful
take me

me me me
me
where i have to
to be
what you are not
and continue no matter what

that you will never understand

she worse
me not even a word
say what
that I did nothing
I found myself among the crazy people by my mother
lest he be arrested by the cops for mistreating his father
to know how to have the same thing as you
 me me
you only have that in your ass

but me poor asshole
I gave it to a sleeper who was completely drunk with the sadness of his entire separation

I was going to let him jump
of course
I blew myself up after
 go
well no
not even
he chirped me
and yes
pulled down lower than the earth
the french monster

this is my life
he continues
if you want

I hit rock bottom
there I am
yes, I'm helping him
and it's easy for me
I am bored
I slam my fingers
as I crush the cockroaches with mop

my life I don't have any
I don't even know how to live

I lost everything that day
my brother
My sister
my life
and that asshole
to be born to
13 17 i hate you all
I have enough

fuck me
 the peace
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *