NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 20 avril 2021

very dear iv of the name MioDio

 

very dear iv of the name MioDio

yesterday you did to me
hello help me i'm deep down for without my baby

I love you
personal you me me you
and boom flew
honestly asshole
between two the other asshole

and then what concerns us you and me

today I put your life back
in the right direction
until tibet know
you gone
you think I'm on order or what
 you take people for your things
and me with

serious
be a
it's not
defile yourself with anything to anyone
you will lose your power

serious

in addition 4 days to kill me with yours

he will not succeed
he spends too much money
he misses his stunts

ohh hello it's not you
so i didn't stop
all then all
for that fucking hell

you you are the celestial
who has noafraid of anything
showing taming rides
cien land sea mountain

suddenly you smash everything

serious

I have the soup exploded
yes i need
Tom is to propose
to what
to recharge me
you ?? left
maybe someday
when you understand
you can

but I refuse
 with what you consume without realizing that you don't
 strength
chosen take what does not suit you which diminishes you
 and you think i'm available
to put your simple glance
you should be ashamed
i am as you are
the beginning

nobody looks at me
cause i am what you are
we
 the whole
you will never understand it

I did I do I will do
what concerns us our custom

the rest
will show you elsewhere in 10,000 years end of time if I'm still there ..
good night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Didi

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *