NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 21 avril 2021

who is who is who

 

who is who is who

it's a BITCH against A BITCH
but from home bitch

my partner my sister
Devils
we had reduced them to cockroaches
we whipped them with nettles
who
the guys

and then there was ireland
my brother
 I was no longer the same
and i'm a fool
I ignored it
she suffered
moved

here is and is the greatest actress

in Cannes they crossed paths
him

ohh your bitch
what my bitch
that's how you left me

me
completely dumbfounded
I did not know how to say
and yes I fled
the fugitive

I'll never know if she slapped him or no
she is capable of it
 
but i will kill to find out
if she knocked him down

she it's me me it's her

this bitch she will be 50 years before me

the truth is I don't know how to live
out of what i am
I do not know
and then you left me
my father satanas you are no longer a virgin or not come here
my brother saved
she yes she
 I abandoned it
she is my ray of sunshine in the sky
the bourique
I knew she is happy has a companion a child I think
so much the better
here is when we are idiot it is for life and I am the most stupid that is clumsy
I don't know how to be
what you want me to be
if i knew about you
I will have become so

voila voila voila that's all ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

M

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *