NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 11 avril 2021

your last words to me remember

 

your last words to me remember

that I am cold
uniform fridge
heartless

well it's wrong

when I looked for you stone by stone
yours of mine
to protect you urgently

I thought I was dying
the yes
I implored the sky
crying all I could
my heart so cold
I burned so hard
I thought he was going to fly away

what does it mean
that i always love you
that i love you yes
more than anything
I ask nothing of you
I never asked you for anything

you have no obligation to me

except one
to break me from you
you have no right

if i like cavill
not the same
affection attachment
jason another story another life i love him yes
but not very real love
never voila that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Tutti Frutti

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *