NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 juin 2018

Gordon my very first love of my life

Gordon my very first love of my life

I thought he was a singer
himself immersed me in music
to sound
he said
your body is my score
his opera

I followed the path
not him

oh I know his stories
true or false
his good time

his ross ross his minister car

he became the opposite image of what he was

an angel of heaven
helped his country
animals
etc.

the bait of gain to do the rest

it's like he's scorning his promise
to help the world
instead of sovereignty

I loved him anyway
things are watching him and me

but it's true destiny to wanted spain
but from what I knew from what I was reading
become reality

even to myself I did not believe myself
it's gordon
he gets out of his limousine with a blonde

I read vaiat asked to be alone

he did not respect him

to do the crane foot in front of almost 2 hours
so much that I was petrified of his poster
and his face
that I did not recognize at all
but then not at all

such a change
and pushed me back as well

even to a dog we do not do it
but he did it to me

he had only to tell me

no I do not want to see you again

on the contrary it is at his request

petrified I'm still there
the two pub brother who hates himself
and me in the middle

if I still love it?
of course
but he does not reassure me at all
I do not run
it's them to my contact
Greek gods

ah if a ian i run
but I do not want to suffer anymore
so I ran but I do not run anymore
even him and 3
he works as a better tabt dignitary

but no more of his new not even once

I suffer yes alone
to be stupid
I never saw in them a hero
but men
who are silly
in front of me
and are afraid
of me
me who will never hurt a fly

they are still running
I do not run anymore, that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *