NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 23 juin 2018

I won everything !!!! me !!!!

I won everything !!!! me !!!!

the leader chose his camps and mine is football
you have a chance cotre me
did you raise your team ??

no

then go crying in the skirts of your deb

you have to be animal
foot and yugiho link to defeat me

you dared ?? no

so let me
I have nothing more to say to you
you must recognize him
you lost
even if you hate it
if you were not in the skirts at mom deb
All the time
you will live your life
like a king that you really are
and that's why
grown a little
and especially
leave me alone especially

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *