NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 22 juin 2018

he outbid little on me and the law wiccans

he outbid little on me and the law wiccans

is clear

I am a girl

and as long as I'm alone
not enlightened
not caught

then the blood is eternal
take place
clan

and he outbid

now you must know in your eyes what place he has in the clan
to mine
the leader

that's why I stopped


ps: not cold
too much chad
3 fans

and the music
you will be who is who
three
four with me
the day of the rest of your life
of course there will be drawing
but not in order but the music yes
and only you become that shortest night of the year
the universe

here you are
that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *